Smoked Salmon Crostini
Serve these impressively gourmet smoked salmon appetizers at your next shindig.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Baguette, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Dill Weed, chopped
- 1⁄2 pound smoked salmon, very thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush both sides of bread with oil and toast in oven for 10 minutes. Cool and store in re-sealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pepper, mascarpone, milk, lemon zest and juice and beat until smooth. Season with salt.
- On each slice of bread, spread a dollop of the lemon cream, dill and mound of salmon. Serve.