Smoked Salmon Dip
If you like a little kick in your dip, add a few dashes of Tabasco sauce to this recipe. Serve with raw vegetables and pita chips.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. drained capers
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted tomato paste
- 1⁄4 lb. smoked salmon, diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- Place sour cream, lemon juice, capers, onion, and tomato paste in a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add the salmon and pulse until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the salt and pepper and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.