Smoked Spaghetti Pasta
Your classic spaghetti dinner gets a smoky twist, thanks to paprika, veggies and red peppers. This easy dinner will definitely get your family’s forks a-twirlin’!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Spaghetti Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- In blender, combine roasted red peppers, garlic, onion, heavy cream, milk, smoked paprika, sea salt and black pepper. Blend at high speed until smooth.
- In saucepan over medium heat, heat butter. Simmer roasted pepper mixture 7 to 10 minutes, until sauce slightly thickens.
- Stir in cooked pasta until well coated. To serve, sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese.