Smoky Black Bean Soup
Hearty and warming black bean soup has just a hint of spice, and is loaded with flavors and colors. It's a great way to enjoy a quick dinner on cold winter evenings.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz.) black beans
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. hot smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Combine the beans, salsa, broth, jalapeños, cumin, and smoked paprika in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then reduce heat medium-low. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Divide between 2 bowls and top with sour cream and cilantro.