Smoky Chipotle Pork Chili
Chipotle peppers add a smoky, spicy flavor to this chili.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 2 cans (14 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 chipotle chilies in adobo, chopped
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle
- 1 tsp. hot paprika
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 cans (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Quickly sauté the pork in a nonstick skillet until just cooked through. Drain off any fat.
- Place all ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir. Cook on low for 8 hours.