Smoky Roast Beef Dip
This hot baked dip is sure to be a hit at your next party or game day gathering! You can serve this with tortilla chips, but it’s also great with toasty slices of baguette.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1⁄2 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 cups chopped roast beef
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix until smooth, then add the horseradish and mustard powder and mix until well combined. Fold in the shredded Gouda and chopped beef and transfer to the prepared baking dish and top with the Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.