Use this salsa as a dip for tortilla chips or nachos, mix it with mayonnaise for a bold kick, or stir into scrambled eggs.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, green part only
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. coriander
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1½ Tbsp. lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a medium serving bowl. Stir well to combine. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator 5–7 days.