Use this salsa as a dip for tortilla chips or nachos, mix it with mayonnaise for a bold kick, or stir into scrambled eggs.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallions, green part only
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. coriander
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a medium serving bowl. Stir well to combine. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator 5 to 7 days.