Smoky Spicy Dark Chocolate Fat Bomb
The sharp flavor of dark chocolate blends incredibly well with the smokiness of chipotle, giving this truffle an exotic flavor reminiscent of the ancient Mayas and Mexico.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners Swerve
- 2 drops stevia glycerite
- 1 tsp. smoked chipotle powder, divided
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a small double boiler (bain-marie) over medium-low heat, melt chocolate while slowly stirring. Add cream, butter, Swerve, stevia, and ½ tsp. chipotle powder to chocolate and mix well until incorporated. Remove from heat and keep stirring about 10 seconds.
- Place saucepan in refrigerator about 1 hour until ganache has solidified. Scoop ganache with a spoon and form 9 little balls. Mix cocoa powder and remaining chipotle powder on a plate. Roll ganache balls into coating powder until thinly coated.
- For best consistency keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.