Smoothie Splash Pound Cake
Need a little boost of antioxidants or vitamin C on a cold night? Bake a pound cake with a hidden punch!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) pound cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup bottled mango smoothie
- 2 large eggs
- 3 medium lemons
- 2 medium limes
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix cake mix, smoothie, and eggs according to cake mix instructions. Bake according to package directions.
- Allow cake to cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes before turning onto a serving platter. Juice lemons and limes and stir in brown sugar to make glaze. Use to top the cake.