Smoothies with Chocolate and Coffee
At last, a smoothie for grownups! Try this one the next time you are entertaining friends. Dutch process cocoa is a less acidic unsweetened cocoa. It is less bitter than natural unsweetened cocoa and blends easily with liquids.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. instant espresso dissolved in 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 2 Tbsp. Dutch process cocoa dissolved in 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 packet sucralose sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. anisette liqueur
- 6 ice cubes
- When the coffee and cocoa are dissolved, blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.