Sʼmore Crisp Pie
This is a fun and playful dessert, sure to remind you of childhood.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 2 Hersheyʼs milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz.)
- 30 mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix together the graham crackers, sugar, walnuts, and butter and pack into a 6" tart shell or pie tin. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and preheat oven broiler.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on low and pour on top of the crust. Arrange marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
- Place under the broiler for about 1 minute until the marshmallows brown. Let cool to room temperature and serve.