Nearly everyone has had a S’more by a campfire at one time or another. These taste like the real thing. For easiest handling, chill the finished brownies before cutting and then let them come back up to room temperature.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup dark cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8" × 8" pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Press firmly into bottom of pan; bake 8 minutes.
- Melt butter; whisk in cocoa until very smooth. Cool. Beat in eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder; blend in.
- Pour over cooked graham cracker crust. Bake 20–25 minutes, until set.
- Top with marshmallows. Broil until marshmallows are golden brown. This will only take 2-3 minutes at most. Watch carefully. Cool.