Nearly everyone has had a S’more by a campfire at one time or another. These taste like the real thing. For easiest handling, chill the finished brownies before cutting and then let them come back up to room temperature.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup plus 3⁄4 cup melted butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup dark cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8-by-8-inch pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with 1 tablespoon sugar and 1⁄3 cup melted butter. Press firmly into bottom of pan; bake 8 minutes.
- Whisk remaining 3⁄4 cup butter and cocoa until very smooth. Beat in eggs, remaining 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder; blend in.
- Pour over cooked graham cracker crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until set.
- Top with marshmallows. Broil until marshmallows are golden brown. This will only take 2 to 3 minutes at most. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Cool.