The addition of evaporated milk turns a campfire favorite into a tasty fondue. This recipe yields just over 1 cup but can easily be doubled.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 30 mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 24 regular-sized marshmallows
- Combine the evaporated milk and mini marshmallows in a metal bowl and place on top of a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir frequently on low heat, making sure the mixture doesn’t come to a boil.
- When the marshmallows are melted, add the chocolate chips. Melt the chocolate on low to medium-low heat, stirring frequently and continuing to make sure the mixture doesn’t boil.
- When the chocolate is melted, stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Transfer the fondue mixture to the fondue pot and set on the burner. Keep the fondue warm on low heat. Serve with the marshmallows for dipping.