Why wait for your next camping trip to make sʼmores when you can make them in a panini press at home? Slather thick slices of pound cake with marshmallow cream and pieces of chocolate. Grill until the chocolate is melted.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 thick slices pound cake
- 3 Tbsp. marshmallow cream
- 1 chocolate bar (4.4 oz.), broken into pieces
- Preheat the panini press. Spread the marshmallow cream on 1 slice of cake, and top with chocolate pieces and the other slice of pound cake. Place on panini press, close lid, and cook for 2–4 minutes.
- Remove from press and serve warm.