Gather your guests around a campfire with this warm and toasty reinterpretation of a summer camp staple.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S® Milk Chocolate Bars (about 1½ cups, divided)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening (do not use margarine, butter, spread or oil)
- Reddi-wip®, optional
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with PAM®. Unwrap chocolate bars; break into pieces.
- Beat butter and sugar until blended in medium bowl. Add egg; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder; beat until well blended.
- Press half of dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Spread marshmallow crème over bottom of crust. Set aside 1 Tbsp. chocolate bar pieces; sprinkle the remaining pieces evenly over marshmallow crème.
- Form remaining dough into ball; place on sheet of waxed paper. With fingers, flatten and shape into 9-inch circle. Pick up waxed paper, supporting dough with hands. Flip dough onto pie surface; peel off waxed paper. Pinch edges of dough together and form crust edge.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Melt remaining chocolate bar pieces with shortening; drizzle over top of pie.
- To serve, microwave slices at HIGH (100%) for 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly warm and marshmallow starts to melt. Top with Reddi-wip®, if desired.