S’mores Popcorn Mix
During National Family Meal Month, gather the family together for a fun family movie at home – complete with a delicious twist on the traditional bowl of movie popcorn.
- 6 cups air popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups graham cracker cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, pour melted butter over popped popcorn and sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix well.
- Mix in graham cracker cereal, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Pour popcorn mixture onto the baking sheet and toast for about 5 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before enjoying.
- Store any leftovers in a sealed bag or container at room temperature.