Snapple® Skinny Peach Mar-“tea”-ni
A cool, light cocktail to get things shaking.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 11 hours 50 minutesTotal: 12 hours
- 16 ounces Diet Snapple® Peach Tea
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- Mint leaves, fresh (to taste)
- Lemon, fresh, sliced (for garnish)
- Pour half (8 oz.) of the Diet Snapple® Peach Tea into ice trays and freeze overnight (about 12 hrs.). Refrigerate the remainder of the tea.
- Place mint leaves in large beverage shaker and muddle (lightly crush) them with the back of a spoon.
- Fill beverage shaker with remaining, unfrozen Diet Snapple® Peach Tea, vodka and as many of the Diet Snapple® Peach Tea ice cubes as will fit. Shake vigorously.
- Strain mixture into martini glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!