Sneaky Kiwi-Pineapple Smoothie
This smoothie is a terrific way to “sneak” vegetables into your kids’ smoothie!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 medium banana, peeled and chopped
- 6 oz. plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- Ice (you can use less if you use frozen pineapple)
- 2 Tbsp. chia or flax seed
- 1 cup spinach
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.