Snickers® Coffee Cookies
This holiday season, put a twist on the typical chocolate chip cookie with coffee and Snickers® Brand! This flavor combination makes mouth-watering goodness your guests will rave about.
- 2 1⁄4 cups unbleached bread flour
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh coffee grounds (do not use instant coffee)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Handful of Snickers® Baking Bites Chocolate Candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside after mixing.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes or until mixture is light in color and texture is fluffy and airy. Then add the eggs one at a time until they're fully mixed in. Then add the vanilla and mix for about another 3 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to your butter and egg mixture. Mix together until there are no white streaks. Then stir in the coffee grounds until completely mixed in with the dough.
- Place the dough in 1” balls about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Once you’ve placed all of the dough on the sheets, add one Snickers® atop each dough ball.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack.