Snow Pea Stir-Fry
These crisp yet tender snow peas are a perfect side dish to serve with fried rice, tofu dishes, or even meat dishes. You can also enjoy these as a complete meal when added to stir fried noodles or stir-fried tofu.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups snow peas, strings removed
- 3⁄4 tsp. sugar
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Chinese rice wine
- Add oil to a large frying pan or preheated wok. When oil is hot, add snow peas and stir-fry. Add sugar and rice wine.
- Stir-fry until snow peas turn bright green and are hot, about 2 to 3 minutes.