These cute cupcakes are perfect for a holiday party, and they’re super easy to make!
Serves: 24Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Kroger® Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 container (14 oz.) fluffy white frosting
- 24 large marshmallows
- Black icing with thin tip
- Orange food coloring marker
- Decorating sprinkles
- Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions and bake in a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely, then spread the fluffy white frosting over each cupcake.
- Top each cupcake with a marshmallow and draw a face with the black icing. Use the orange marker to draw the nose. Draw arms on the frosting with the black icing.
- Use sprinkles to make the buttons for the snowman. Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.