Soft Chicken Tacos
A great weeknight meal, and leftovers are also delicious for lunch the next day!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (6")
- ½ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup low-fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken and salsa, tossing well.
- Spoon about ⅓ cup chicken mixture into each tortilla. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese to each one. Fold in half and serve.