Soft Chicken Tacos
A great weeknight meal, and leftovers are also delicious for lunch the next day!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken and salsa, tossing well.
- Spoon about 1⁄3 cup chicken mixture into each tortilla. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese to each one. Fold in half and serve.