Sour Apple Smoothie
Tart lemons and sweet apples combine in this delicious wake-me-up smoothie that will liven up any sluggish morning or slow-moving day. Whether you prefer to have your smoothies sweet or spicy, this one will surely grab your attention for its unique flavors.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- 1 medium lemon, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar, or to taste
- Combine apples, lemon, and water in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined with no apple bits remaining.
- Add ice while blending until desired consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle in 1 tablespoon agave and blend. Taste and add remaining agave until desired sweetness is achieved.