Sour Cream Potato Salad
Save to My Recipes
This creamy potato salad requires chilling overnight in the refrigerator, so it can be prepared the day before it is needed, freeing up the kitchen to make other things.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 25 minutes
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 3 baby dill pickles, sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate overnight.