Sour Cream Tomatillo Salsa
This Mexican classic is delicious in omelets or used as a dip. It’s a great alternative to the usual red salsa you find in America. Add more jalapeños for some extra heat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 tomatillos, chopped, husks discarded
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 cups restaurant-style tortilla chips
- Place tomatillos, avocado, garlic, jalapeños, sour cream, cilantro, and salt in a blender and pulse until coarsely chopped. Rest in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve with corn chips.