Sour Krispy Party Bites
Each of these colorful cereal treats holds a mouth puckering surprise. An Airhead® Xtremes Sourfuls is nestled inside a ball of marshmallow and crisp rice cereal for a festive and fun snack that’s sure to please all ages.
Serves: 15Prep: 40 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (16 oz.) mini marshmallows
- 8 cups crisp rice cereal
- Blue, yellow, orange and red food coloring
- 45 pieces Airheads® Xtremes Sourfuls
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add marshmallows; microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- In separate bowl, stir together a few drops of blue food coloring and 2 cups rice cereal.
- With buttered hands, use about 2 tablespoons of marshmallow mixture and handful of rice cereal to form ball around 1 Airhead® candy.
- Repeat process with remaining colors.