Sour Patch Cookies
Step aside chocolate chips – Sour Patch Kids are the trendy new cookie filling! The gummy candy adds the perfect amount of tart flavor and chewy texture to each cookie for a treat the whole family will get excited about.
Serves: 28Prep: 20 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 32 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Salted Butter Sticks, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- On low, beat in flour, baking soda and salt until combined. Stir in Sour Patch kids.
- Form dough into 1½” balls; roll in sugar. Place balls on prepared pan 2” apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack.