South of the Border Aioli
This is a delicious sauce to enjoy with any dish. Put it on your rice, cooked chicken, beef, or fish. If you find this aioli to be too hot for your taste buds, simply remove the seeds and veins from the jalapeño. Or if you desire more heat, add more jalapeño.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large jalapeño, stem removed
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until all the ingredients are incorporated and aioli is smooth.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Keeps for 1 week.