Soy-Free Teriyaki Salmon
Marinate salmon with the sweet and salty soy substitute, coconut aminos. Coconut aminos is a sauce made with coconut sap. You can buy it at some supermarkets, health food store and online.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. granulated stevia
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Combine coconut aminos, water, ginger, garlic, and stevia in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place salmon in marinade and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Remove salmon from marinade and cook 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.