Soy Nut and Bean Patties
Soy nuts can be ground in a food processor, a spice grinder, or even a coffee grinder.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup soy nuts
- 1 cup cooked black beans, mashed
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven broiler. Grind the soy nuts. Purée the beans in a blender.
- Combine all the Ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Form the mixture into patties and cook under the broiler for 4 minutes on each side.