Soy Sauce Dim-Sum Wings
This unusual preparation ensures perfectly cooked chicken wings every time!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1½ lbs. chicken wings, tips removed and cut into drumettes and wing segments
- Combine the peanut oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a 1-gallon plastic zipper bag and toss the chicken wings in it. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- While the chicken marinates, cut nonstick foil into 3" squares, making enough for each wing section.
- Individually wrap each wing section in a square of foil and place the packets on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake the wings for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, turn the wings over with tongs, return to the oven, and bake another 30 minutes.