Spaghetti Crust Pizza
Can’t decide between pizza night or pasta night? When your pizza crust is made from spaghetti, you can enjoy both!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Kroger Brand Spaghetti
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously grease or line 12” pizza pan or baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain; let cool.
- In large bowl, mix together cooked pasta, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and garlic powder.
- On prepared pan, form pasta mixture into 12” round, or divide mixture to make four individual pizzas.
- Bake 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Top with sauce, cheese and desired toppings. Return to oven; continue baking 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden around edges.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers.