Spaghetti Frittata with Canadian Bacon
This dish is easy to make for a light weeknight dinner. Use whatever cheese and cooked meat you have on hand. You could also add some steamed spinach or sautéed mushrooms before baking--just make sure your baking dish is large enough!
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. dried spaghetti
- 1 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 4 oz. Fontina cheese, shredded
- 10 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush a large round baking dish with oil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Cook the spaghetti until al dente according to package directions and drain. Transfer to the prepared dish. Top cooked pasta with Canadian bacon and cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Pour egg mixture into baking dish and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until the egg is set, about 10 more minutes.