This is a great way to use up leftover spaghetti. Cut the pancake into wedges and serve with your favorite pasta sauce.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- In a small bowl, beat together egg, garlic powder, pepper, and one tablespoon water. Toss with spaghetti.
- Pour olive oil into a medium skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Sauté scallion, stirring frequently for about one minute. Add spaghetti mixture, evenly spreading mixture over bottom of skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until spaghetti is browned. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve immediately.