Spaghetti with Golden Garlic
A funny-sounding dish. Kids love this dish for that reason, and it tastes great!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 lb. thin spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 ts.p black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil and butter together in a skillet until the butter stops bubbling.
- Add the garlic. Sauté the garlic for 4 minutes, stirring frequently until the garlic turns golden. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Drain the pasta, toss with the garlic mixture, salt, black pepper, and parsley. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.