Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Make the pasta while the sauce simmers, and you can have this hearty dinner on the table in no time!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cans (14 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed beef broth
- 8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
- ⅛ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef, onions, and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 minutes.
- Drain well, then tomatoes, tomato paste, condensed broth, mushrooms, crushed red pepper, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then partially cover pan and simmer over low heat for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce over pasta. Top with grated cheese.