Spam Fried Rice Bowl
The saltiness of the Spam mixing with the sweetness of the pineapple in this bowl creates a feast for your taste buds. This dish is definitely worth a try!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1½ cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups Spam, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rice and cabbage to skillet. Crack egg in the center. Stir-fry until egg is cooked and cabbage is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drizzle with soy sauce.
- Add Spam to skillet, cook until golden brown around edges. Serve on top of rice with pineapple and edamame. Garnish with green onions.