Spanish Salsa Verde
This five-minute salsa is great for dipping chips or topping dishes – and you can make it with just a handful of ingredients.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups Spanish olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- In large mixing bowl, combine parsley, garlic and lemon juice.
- Whisking constantly, drizzle in olive oil until thoroughly mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.