Spanish-Style Chicken Breasts
Spanish recipes tend to be subtle and rich with sauces containing olive oil or butter. Enjoy as many flavors of olives as you like in this recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1½ lbs.)
- ⅔ cup olives—chopped, green, black, mixed
- ¼ cup scallions, minced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh tarragon, minced, or ½ tsp. dried
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse the chicken and dry on paper towels. Carefully cut a pocket into each half breast.
- Mix together the olives, scallions, parsley, and tarragon. Stuff into the pockets in the chicken breasts and close with toothpicks.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Set grill to medium. Grill for 5–6 minutes per side and serve.