Sparkle & Clink Mocktail
This herbal mocktail feels festive with sprigs of fresh rosemary.
Serves: 1Prep: 12 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice® Pomegranate Blueberry
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 lemon
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1 cup water with 3 fresh springs of rosemary. Bring to a boil. Add sugar and remove from heat and stir.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, strain the syrup and set aside.
- In a champagne flute, add 1½ teaspoons of rosemary simple syrup, a spoonful of pomegranate seeds and a squeeze of lemon. Fill the flute with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary and serve.