Sparkling Citrus Cider Punch
Add a bit of sparkling citrus zest to your next get-together.
Serves: 2Prep: 8 minutesCook: 1 hour 12 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 5 1⁄4 cups fresh orange juice
- Zest from 2 oranges; slice and reserve zested oranges for garnish
- 3 cinnamon sticks, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 2 cans Dasani Sparkling Meyer Lemon
- In a saucepan, bring 2¼ cups fresh orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon sticks to a slow boil (medium-high heat for about 8 minutes). Strain, reserve cinnamon sticks and set aside reduction to cool (approx. 10 minutes.).
- In a large pitcher, combine remaining 3 cups orange juice, grapefruit juice, grenadine, cinnamon sticks and the orange juice reduction. Stir well, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, uncover and pour in Dasani Sparkling Meyer Lemon. Stir lightly.
- Pour into punch bowl, add sliced oranges and serve.