Sparkling Clementine Cocktail
Clementines add a sophisticated twist to classic Mimosa cocktails.
Serves: 8Prep: 35 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup chilled clementine juice (about 16-18 clementines)
- 1⁄2 cup cold vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bitters, if desired
- 1 bottle (750ml) well-chilled Champagne
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate 30 minutes to chill.
- In a small pitcher, mix simple syrup, clementine juice, vodka and bitters. Divide evenly among 8 flutes. Fill glasses with Champagne and add ice, if desired.