Sparkling Fruit Drink
This festive drink is often served at parties where children are present. Everyone loves snacking on the fruit once the water is gone.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 gallons sparkling water
- 2 cantaloupes, seeded and cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces
- 2 cup raspberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 lbs. ice cubes
- Stir the sugar into the water until it dissolves. Add the fruit to the water. Stir well.
- Add the ice cubes and serve immediately.