Sparkling Pineapple Rosemary Mocktails
When making these bubbly mocktails, letting the rosemary infuse into the blended pineapple puree gives the final drink a much more pronounced flavor.
Serves: 6Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into large pieces
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, packed
- 48 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Lemon Lime Seltzer Water, divided
- Lime slices, for garnish, if desired
- Pineapple pieces, for garnish, if desired
- In blender, combine pineapple, water, lime juice and rosemary. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Strain pineapple mixture to remove pulp.
- To serve, fill glass with ice. Add about 4 ounces pineapple juice and 8 ounces seltzer water; stir gently to combine.
- Store pineapple juice refrigerated for up to 4 days.