Sparkling White Grape Granita
Sparkling white grape juice is readily available on supermarket shelves. For a quick change, sparkling red grape juice or even grape cider will be just as tasty.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups sparkling white grape juice
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine the white grape juice and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour into a covered container and place in the freezer for 1 hour. Remove from freezer, and stir the frozen crystals into the center of the container with a fork. Return the container to the freezer, and repeat the process every 30–45 minutes, stirring carefully each time, until you have a fully frozen container of crystallized granita.