Sparkling Winter Sangria
The perfect party punch! Make the fruit and wine base ahead of time and simply add sparkling water to serve.
Serves: 10Prep: 8 hours 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Gala, Fuji or Honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup white rum
- 1 bottle (750 mL) dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups 100% Juice Cranberry
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) chilled sparking water (unflavored, mixed berry, white grape or orange flavor)
- Apples slices, if desired
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; cover and chill overnight. To serve, pour ½ cup wine mixture into an ice-filled glass; top with sparkling water to taste.
- Garnish with an apple slice, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.