Spiced Cranberry Glogg
You can leave the cranberries in for a special treat at the bottom of the glass. Or remove the raisins and use them in spiced muffins.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 large orange
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 can (6 oz.) apple juice concentrate
- 1 can (6 oz.) cranberry juice concentrate
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- With a small knife, cut the orange peel into long strips, about 1⁄2 inch wide, so the peel begins to spiral. Poke the cloves into the orange peel.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange into a medium-sized saucepan. Add the studded orange peel, cinnamon stick, cranberries, juice concentrates, and water; heat on medium until simmering.
- Remove the orange peel and cinnamon stick. Serve promptly or refrigerate and reheat before serving.