Spiced Peach Cobbler
It’s hard to find a simpler recipe that yields a more lovely dish. Prepared filling and boxed batter mean most of the work has been done for you. All that’s left is to bake and enjoy.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) peach pie filling
- 1 can (18 oz.) box spice cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 container (16 oz.) whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9" × 13" cake pan.
- Pour peach pie filling into pan. Set aside.
- Cut butter into spice cake mix until a crumbly mixture forms. Layer cake mixture on top of pie filling. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly. Serve warm with whipped topping.