Spiced Sweet Potato Sticks
Baked sweet potato fries are tender and delicious. Serve them anytime you would serve French fries.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼"- ½" to thick sticks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- Set oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper.
- Arrange sweet potato sticks in a single layer on 2 baking pans. Drizzle with oil and toss well to evenly coat. Sprinkle with spice mixture and toss again.
- Roast for 15 minutes, turn fries, and bake for about 10 more minutes, or until edges are brown and sweet potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt before serving.