Spiced White Peach Chutney
Chutney can be served with any type of meat. It's also good on sandwiches the next day.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ small onion, peeled and minced
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- ½ tsp. ground coriander seeds
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground allspice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 6 medium white peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Mix together onion, brown sugar, vinegar, lime juice, coriander seeds, cloves, allspice, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peaches and sauté until soft, about 10 minutes. Add onion and sugar mixture and bring back to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.